TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - COUTTS, Mrs Winnie "Minnie"
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd February, 1876
- Place of Residence: Southampton, England ( List )
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 37671
- Price Of Ticket: £15 18s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Unknown
Winnie Coutts was traveling with her two sons, William Loch Coutts, and Neville Leslie Coutts, and the Coutts family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Brooklyn, New York.
Winnie Coutts, William Loch Coutts, and Neville Leslie Coutts all managed to board lifeboat No. 2, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Winnie Coutts died on 29th February, 1960, but the location she is buried is unknown.
- Neville Leslie Coutts
- William Loch Coutts
- Winnie Coutts
- Couttes, Neville - Death Certificate
- Couttes, William - Death Certificate
- Couttes, Winnie - Death Certificate