TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - COUTTS, Master William Loch "Willie"
- Age: 9
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 16th October, 1902
- Place of Residence: Southampton, England ( List )
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 37671
- Price Of Ticket: £15 18s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Sunset View Cemetery, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Winnie Coutts was traveling with her two sons, William Loch Coutts, and Neville Leslie Coutts, and the Coutts family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Brooklyn, New York.
Winnie Coutts, William Loch Coutts, and Neville Leslie Coutts all managed to board lifeboat No. 2, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
William Loch Coutts died on the 25th December, 1957, and he was buried in Sunset View Cemetery, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Neville Leslie Coutts
- William Loch Coutts
- Winnie Coutts
- Couttes, Neville - Death Certificate
- Couttes, William - Death Certificate
- Couttes, Winnie - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |