TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - MELLORS, Mr William John
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 14th January, 1893
- Place of Residence: Chelsea, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 751
- Price Of Ticket: £10 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible B
- Location Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A.
William John Mellors died on the 23rd July, 1948, and he was buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |