TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - MINAHAN, Dr William Edward
- Age: 44
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 20th April, 1867
- Place of Residence: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19928
- Price Of Ticket: £90 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-78
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 230
- Location Buried: Woodlawn Cemetery, Allouez, Brown County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Dr. William Edward Minahan was traveling with his wife, Lillian Minehan, and his sister, Daisy Minehan. They had boarded the Titanic at Queenstown, Ireland, on Thursday, 11th April, 1912, and were all returning home after a holiday in Europe. Lillian Minehan and Dr. William Edward Minahan were bound for Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, whilst Daisy Minehan was heading for Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Dr. William Edward Minahan did not survive the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |