TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - GREENFIELD, Mr William Bertram
- Age: 23
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 11th May, 1888
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17759
- Price Of Ticket: £63 7s 2d
- Cabin Number: D-10
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Salem Fields Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
William Bertram Greenfield was traveling with his mother, Blanche Greenfield, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
William Bertram Greenfield died on the 12th November, 1949, and he was buried in Salem Fields Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that his mother, Blanche Greenfield, was also buried.
- Blanche Greenfield
- William Bertram Greenfield
- Greenfield, William - Death Certificate
- Greenfield, Blanche - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |