TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - DODGE, Dr Washington
- Age: 53
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 3rd June, 1859
- Place of Residence: San Francisco, California
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 33638
- Price Of Ticket: £81 17s 2d
- Cabin Number: A-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: San Francisco, California
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, San Mateo County, California, U.S.A.
Washington Dodge was traveling with his wife, Ruth Dodge, and their son, Washington Dodge Jnr., and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to San Francisco, California.
Washington Dodge died on the 19th June, 1919, and he was buried in Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, San Mateo County, California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |