TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CARDEZA, Mr Thomas Drake Martinez
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1876
- Place of Residence: Germantown, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17755
- Price Of Ticket: £512 6s 7d
- Cabin Number: B-51 / B-53 / B-55
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Germantown, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza was traveling with his mother, Charlotte Wardle Cardeza, and they both boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Germantown, Pennsylvania.
Also traveling with Charlotte Wardle Cardeza and Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza were Gustave Lesueur, manservant to Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza, and Annie Moore Ward, maid to Charlotte Wardle Cardeza.
Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza died on the 6th June, 1952, and he was buried in West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that his mother, Charlotte Wardle Cardeza, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |