TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - THOMAS, Mrs Thamine "Thelma"
- Age: 17
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 25th December, 1895
- Place of Residence: Hardine, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2625
- Price Of Ticket: £8 10s 4d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Saint Marys Cemetery, Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Thamine Thomas was traveling with her son, Assad Alexander Thomas, and her brother, Charles R'ad Thomas, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
Thamine Thomas managed to board lifeboat No. 14, whilst her son, Assad Alexander Thomas, unknown to her, had been handed to Edwina Celia Troutt by Charles R'ad Thomas, and taken aboard lifeboat No. 16. Charles R'ad Thomas was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Thamine Thomas died on the 7th January, 1974, and she was buried in Saint Marys Cemetery, Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |