TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - CALDWELL, Mrs Sylvia Mae
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 23rd July, 1883
- Place of Residence: Bangkok, Thailand
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 248738
- Price Of Ticket: £29 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Roseville, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: East Lawn Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Mausoleum, Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Sylvia Mae Caldwell was traveling with her husband, Albert Francis Caldwell, and their son, Master Alden Gates Caldwell. They boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Roseville, Illinois.
Sylvia Mae Caldwell died on the 14th January, 1965, and she was buried in East Lawn Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Mausoleum, Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Albert Francis Caldwell
- Alden Gates Caldwell
- Sylvia Mae Caldwell
- Caldwell, Albert - Death Certificate
- Caldwell, Alden - Death Certificate
- Caldwell, Sylvia - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |