TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BECKWITH, Mrs Sallie
- Age: 47
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st September, 1865
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11751
- Price Of Ticket: £52 11s 1d
- Cabin Number: D-35
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum, Hartsdale, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Sallie Beckwith was traveling with her husband, Richard Leonard Beckwith, and their daughter, Helen Monypeny Newsom, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Sallie Beckwith died on 11th February, 1955, and was buried in Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum, Hartsdale, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
- Richard Leonard Beckwith
- Sallie Beckwith
- Karl Howell Behr
- Helen Monypeny Newsom
- Newsome, Helen - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |