TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - NAKID, Mr Sahid
- Age: 20
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1892
- Place of Residence: Zgharta, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2653
- Price Of Ticket: £15 14s 10d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Waterbury, Connecticut
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Calvary Cemetery Waterbury New Haven County Connecticut, U.S.A.
Sahid Nakid was traveling with his wife, Waika Nakid, and their young daughter, Maria Nakid, and the Nakid family all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Waterbury, Connecticut.
Sahid Nakid died on the 30th July, 1926, and he was buried in Calvary Cemetery Waterbury New Haven County Connecticut, U.S.A., the same place that his daughter, Maria Nakid, is also buried.
- Maria Nakid
- Sahid Nakid
- Waika Nakid
- Nakid, Mary - Death Certificate
- Nakid, Sahid - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |