TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - TAUSSIG, Miss Ruth
- Age: 18
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 25th November, 1893
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 110413
- Price Of Ticket: £79 13s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-68
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Hawthorne, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Ruth Taussig was travelling with her parents, Emil Taussig and Tillie Taussig, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Ruth Taussig died on the 9th January, 1925, as a result of typhoid fever, and she was buried in Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Hawthorne, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |