TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ABBOTT, Mr Rossmore Edward
- Age: 16
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st Feb, 1896
- Place of Residence: East Providence, Rhode Island
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: C.A. 2673
- Price Of Ticket: £20 5s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: East Providence, Rhode Island
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 190
- Location Buried: Buried at sea
Rhoda Mary Abbott was traveling with her two sons, Rossmore Edward Abbott and Eugene Joseph Abbott, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to East Providence, Rhode Island.
All three jumped into the water, and Rhoda Mary Abbott managed to pull herself into lifeboat Collapsible A, which was half-submerged, but Rossmore Edward Abbott and Eugene Joseph Abbott were both lost in the sinking, but the body of Rossmore Edward Abbott was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |