TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BIDOIS, Miss Rosalie
- Age: 42
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th May, 1865
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket No: 17754 (Ticketed with Astor party)
- Ticket Cost: £224 10s 6d
- Cabin Number: C-62
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Saint Raymonds Cemetery, New Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Rosalie Bidois was the maid to Madeleine Talmage Astor. Also traveling in the Astor party was John Jacob Astor, plus his personal manservant, Victor Robbins. Caroline Endres, Madeleine Talmage Astor's nursemaid, was also with her on the voyage because of her pregnancy.
Rosalie Bidois, Caroline Endres and Madeleine Talmage Astor all managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Victor Robbins and John Jacob Astor were both lost in the sinking, and only the body of John Jacob Astor was recovered and identified.
Rosalie Bidois died on the 24th September, 1938, and was buried in Saint Raymonds Cemetery, New Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
- John Jacob Astor
- Madeleine Talmage Astor
- Rosalie Bidios
- Caroline Endres
- Victor Robbins
- Astor, Madeleine - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |