TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WATT, Miss Robertha Josephine "Bertha"
- Age: 12
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 11th September, 1899
- Place of Residence: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 33595
- Price Of Ticket: £15 15s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Portland, Oregon
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Bethel Cemetery, Yale, Jasper County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Robertha Josephine "Bertha" Watt was traveling with her mother, Elizabeth Inglis Watt, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were both bound for Portland, Oregon.
Robertha Josephine "Bertha" Watt died on the 4th March, 1993, and she was buried in Bethel Cemetery, Yale, Jasper County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |