TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BATEMAN, Fr Robert James
- Age: 51
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 14th October, 1860
- Place of Residence: Jacksonville, Florida
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 1166
- Price Of Ticket: £12 10s 6d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Jacksonville, Florida
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 174
- Location Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, U.S.A.
Fr Robert James Bateman was lost in the sinking of Titanic, and his body was recovered and identified, and buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |