TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SPEDDEN, Master Robert Douglas
- Age: 6
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 19th November, 1905
- Place of Residence: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
Robert Douglas Spedden was traveling with his father, Frederick Oakley Spedden, and his mother, Margaretta Corning Spedden, and the Spedden family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking.
Robert Douglas Spedden died on 8th August, 1915, as the result of a car accident, and was buried in Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, U.S.A.
- Elizabeth Margaret Burns
- Frederick Oakley Spedden
- Margaretta Corning Spedden
- Robert Douglas Spedden
- Helen Alice Wilson
- Burns, Elizabeth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |