TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WILLIAMS, Mr Richard Norris II
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th January, 1891
- Place of Residence: Geneva, Switzerland
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17597
- Price Of Ticket: £61 7s 7d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible A
- Location Buried: Old Saint David Church Cemetery, Wayne, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Richard Norris Williams managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, and survived the sinking, however, Charles Duane Williams was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Richard Norris Williams died on 2nd June, 1968, and he was buried in Old Saint David Church Cemetery, Wayne, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that a memorial to his father, Charles Duane Williams was also built.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |