TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BECKWITH, Mr Richard Leonard
- Age: 37
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th November, 1874
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11751
- Price Of Ticket: £52 11s 1d
- Cabin Number: D-35
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Cedar Hill Cemetery, Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Richard Leonard Beckwith was traveling with his wife, Sallie Beckwith, and their daughter, Helen Monypeny Newsom, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Richard Leonard Beckwith died on 11th April, 1933, and was buried in Cedar Hill Cemetery, Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- Richard Leonard Beckwith
- Sallie Beckwith
- Karl Howell Behr
- Helen Monypeny Newsom
- Newsome, Helen - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |