TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BECKER, Master Richard F.
- Age: 1
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th June, 1910
- Place of Residence: Guntur, India
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 230136
- Price Of Ticket: £39 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: F-4
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: Swan Lake Memory Gardens, Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Richard Becker boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, with his mother, Nellie Becker, and his two sisters, Ruth Elizabeth Becker,and Marion Louise Becker, who were all bound for Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Nellie Becker, Marion Louise Becker, and Richard Becker boarded lifeboat No. 11, but Ruth Elizabeth Becker got seperated whilst the lifeboats were being loaded, and boarded lifeboat No. 13. Nellie Becker was not aware that Ruth Elizabeth Becker had survived the sinking until they were reunited aboard the Carpathia.
Richard Becker died on 6th September, 1975, and he was buried in Swan Lake Memory Gardens, Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Marian Louise Becker
- Nellie Becker
- Richard Becker
- Ruth Elizabeth Becker
- Becker, Marian - Death Certificate
- Becker, Nellie - Death Certificate
- Becker, Richard - Death Certificate
- Becker, Ruth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |