TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WELLS, Master Ralph Lester
- Age: 2
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th December, 1909
- Place of Residence: Cornwall, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 29103
- Price Of Ticket: £23 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Akron, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Ralph Lester Wells was traveling with his mother, Addie Dart Wells, and his sister, Joan Wells, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Akron, Ohio.
Ralph Lester Wells died on the 27th September, 1972, and he was buried in Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A., the same location that his mother, Addie Dart Wells, and her sister, Joan Wells, are also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |