TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - QUICK, Miss Phyllis May
- Age: 2
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 27th July, 1909
- Place of Residence: Detroit, Michigan
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 26360
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Detroit, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Phyllis May Quick was traveling with her mother, Jane Quick, and her sister, Winifred Vera Quick, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Detroit, Michigan.
Phyllis May Quick died on the 15th March, 1954, and was buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A., the same place that her sister, Winifred Vera Quick, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |