TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Restaurant Crew - Maugé, Mr. Paul Achille Maurice Germain
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 22nd March, 1887
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Occupation: Kitchen Cook
- Department: ã la Carte Restaurant Crew
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Paul Achille Maurice Germain Maugé lived at 53, Neal Street, London, England, United Kingdom.
Paul Achille Maurice Germain Maugé died on the 16th January, 1971, and he was buried in Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |