TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JOHANSSON PALMQUIST, Mr Oskar Leander
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th July, 1885
- Place of Residence: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347070
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Mountain Grove Cemetery and Mausoleum, Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Oskar Leander Johansson Palmquist died on the 27th March, 1925, and he was buried in Mountain Grove Cemetery and Mausoleum, Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |