TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - EARNSHAW, Mrs Olive
- Age: 23
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th September, 1888
- Place of Residence: Mount Airy, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11767
- Price Of Ticket: £83 3s 2d
- Cabin Number: C-54
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Mount Airy, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Olive Earnshaw died on the 21st April, 1958, and she was buried in Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that her friend and traveling companion, Lily Alexinia Potter, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |