TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ABELSETH, Mr Olaus Jørgensen
- Age: 25
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th June, 1886
- Place of Residence: Perkins County, South Dakota
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 348122
- Price Of Ticket: £7 13s 0d
- Cabin Number: G-63
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Perkins County, South Dakota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible A
- Location Buried: Glendo Cemetery Perkins County South Dakota, U.S.A.
Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt, Adolf Mathias Nicolai Olsen Humblen and Sigurd Hansen Moen were all lost in the sinking of Titanic, and only the body of Sigurd Hansen Moen was recovered and identified.
Olaus Jorgensen Abelseth managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, Karen Marie Abelseth managed to board lifeboat No. 16, and Anna Kristine Salkjelsvik managed to board an unknown lifeboat, and they all survived the sinking of Titanic.
Olaus Jorgensen Abelseth died on 4th December, 1980, as a result of a heart attack, and he was buried in Glendo Cemetery Perkins County South Dakota, U.S.A.
- Olaus Jørgensen Abelseth
- Karen Marie Abelson
- Sigurd Hansen Moen
- Anna Kristine Salkjelsvik
- Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt
- Abelseth, Ole - Death Certificate
- Salkjelsvik, Anna - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |