TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CHAMBERS, Mr Norman Campbell
- Age: 27
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 27th April, 1884
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113806
- Price Of Ticket: £53 2s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-8
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Norman Campbell Chambers died on 9th February, 1966, and was buried in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Bertha Chambers, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |