TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BESSETTE, Miss Nellie Mayo
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 7th October, 1872
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17760
- Price Of Ticket: £135 12s 8d
- Cabin Number: C-99
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Cornwall, Addison County, Vermont, U.S.A.
Ella White and Nellie Mayo Bessette both managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Sante Righini was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Nellie Mayo Bessette died on the 23rd July, 1944, and she was buried in Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Cornwall, Addison County, Vermont, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |