TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BECKER, Mrs Nellie E.
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 19th June, 1876
- Place of Residence: Guntur, India
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 230136
- Price Of Ticket: £39 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: F-4
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: Oakland Cemetery, Princeton, Bureau County, Illinois, U.S.A.
Nellie Becker boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, along with her children, Ruth Elizabeth Becker, Marion Louise Becker, and Richard Becker, who were all bound for Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Nellie Becker, Marion Louise Becker, and Richard Becker boarded lifeboat No. 11, but Ruth Elizabeth Becker got seperated whilst the lifeboats were being loaded, and boarded lifeboat No. 13. Nellie Becker was not aware that Ruth Elizabeth Becker had survived the sinking until they were reunited aboard the Carpathia.
Nellie Becker died on the 15th February, 1961, due to a myocardial infarction, or heart attack, and she was buried in Oakland Cemetery, Princeton, Bureau County, Illinois, U.S.A., the same place that her daughter, Marian Louise Becker, was also buried.
- Marian Louise Becker
- Nellie Becker
- Richard Becker
- Ruth Elizabeth Becker
- Becker, Marian - Death Certificate
- Becker, Nellie - Death Certificate
- Becker, Richard - Death Certificate
- Becker, Ruth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |