TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SNYDER, Mrs Nelle
- Age: 23
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th January, 1889
- Place of Residence: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 21228
- Price Of Ticket: £82 5s 4d
- Cabin Number: B-45
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Lakewood Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
Nelle Snyder was traveling with his wife, John Pillsbury Snyder, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Minneapolis, Minnesota, on their honeymoon.
Nelle Snyder died on 9th December, 1983, and was buried in Lakewood Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |