TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ALBIMONA, Mr Nassef Cassem
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1886
- Place of Residence: Shana, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2699
- Price Of Ticket: £18 15s 9d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location.
Nassef Cassem Albimona died in 1962, and he was buried in a non cemetery location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |