TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - HOWARD, Miss May Elizabeth
- Age: 27
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd May, 1885
- Place of Residence: Norfolk, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 39186
- Price Of Ticket: £8 1s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Toronto, Ontario
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Boxwood Cemetery, Medina, Orleans County, New York, U.S.A.
May Elizabeth Howard died on the 28th November, 1958, and she was buried in Boxwood Cemetery, Medina, Orleans County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |