TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - SINCOCK, Miss Maude
- Age: 20
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 17th April, 1891
- Place of Residence: Cornwall, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 33112
- Price Of Ticket: £36 15s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Hancock, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: Forest Hill Cemetery, Houghton, Houghton County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Elizabeth Agnes Mary Davies was traveling with her two sons, John Morgan Davies, and Joseph Charles Nicholls, and a family friend, Maude Sincock, who all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Hancock, Michigan.
Elizabeth Agnes Mary Davies, John Morgan Davies boarded lifeboat No. 14, and Maude Sincock managed to board lifeboat No. 11, but Joseph Charles Nicholls was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Maude Sincock died on the 21st May, 1984, and she was buried in Forest Hill Cemetery, Houghton, Houghton County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |