TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WEISZ, Mrs Mathilde Françoise
- Age: 29
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 24th May, 1874
- Place of Residence: Bromsgrove, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 228414
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Montreal, Quebec
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Mathilde Françoise Weisz died on 13th October, 1953, and was buried in Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |