TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WICK, Mrs Mary
- Age: 45
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 12th October, 1866
- Place of Residence: Youngstown, Ohio
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 36928
- Price Of Ticket: £164 17s 4d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Youngstown, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Oak Hill Cemetery, Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Mary Wick was traveling with her husband, George Dennick Wick, and their daughter, Mary Natalie Wick, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Youngstown, Ohio.
Elizabeth Bonnell, Caroline Bonnell, Mary Wick, and Mary Natalie Wick all managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking, but George Dennick Wick was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Mary Wick died on the 30th January, 1920, and she was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |