TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - GILNAGH, Miss Mary Katherine "Katie"
- Age: 16
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th October, 1894
- Place of Residence: County Longford, Ireland
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 35851
- Price Of Ticket: £7 14s 8d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 16
- Location Buried: Calvary Cemetery, Woodside, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
MG died on the 1st March, 1971, and she was buried in Calvary Cemetery, Woodside, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |