TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - MARVIN, Mrs Mary Graham Carmichael
- Age: 18
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th January, 1894
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113773
- Price Of Ticket: £53 2s 0d
- Cabin Number: D-30
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: Riverview Cemetery, Old Forge, Herkimer County, New York, U.S.A.
Mary Graham Carmichael Marvin was traveling with her husband, Daniel Warner Marvin, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Daniel Warner Marvin was the son of the Henry Norton Marvin, a developer of the early movie cameras.
Mary Graham Carmichael Marvin managed to board lifeboat No. 10, and survived the sinking, but Daniel Warner Marvin was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Mary Graham Carmichael Marvin died on 17th October, 1975, and was buried in Riverview Cemetery, Old Forge, Herkimer County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |