TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - SMITH, Mrs Mary Eloise
- Age: 18
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 7th August, 1893
- Place of Residence: Huntington, West Virginia
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13695
- Price Of Ticket: £60 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-31
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Huntington, West Virginia
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Spring Hill Cemetery, Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia, U.S.A.
Mary Eloise Smith died on 3rd May, 1940, and was buried in Spring Hill Cemetery, Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |