TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - COMPTON, Mrs Mary Eliza
- Age: 64
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1848
- Place of Residence: Lakewood, New Jersey
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17756
- Price Of Ticket: £83 3s 2d
- Cabin Number: E-45
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Lakewood, New Jersey
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Mary Eliza Compton was traveling with her two children, Sara Rebecca Compton, and Alexander Taylor Compton, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Lakewood, New Jersey.
Mary Eliza Compton and Sara Rebecca Compton both managed to board lifeboat No. 14, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but Alexander Taylor Compton was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Mary Eliza Compton died on 4th December, 1940, and was buried in Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |