TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HEWLETT, Mrs Mary Dunbar
- Age: 56
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th July, 1855
- Place of Residence: Lucknow, India
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 248706
- Price Of Ticket: £16 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Rapid City, South Dakota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Kaladhungi Road Cemetery, India.
Mary Dunbar Hewlett died on 9th May, 1917, in Naini Tal, India, and was buried in Kaladhungi Road Cemetery, India.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |