TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - HOLVERSON, Mrs Mary Aline
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st September, 1876
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113789
- Price Of Ticket: £52 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Mary Aline Holverson was traveling with her husband, Alexander Oskar Holverson, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Mary Aline Holverson managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Alexander Oskar Holverson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Mary Aline Holverson died on the 2nd May, 1918, and she was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |