TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - GLYNN, Miss Mary Agatha
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1893
- Place of Residence: County Clare, Ireland
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 335677
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Washington, D.C.
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Fort Lincoln Cemetery Brentwood Prince George's County Maryland, U.S.A.
Mary Agatha Glynn died on the 26th February, 1955, and she was buried in Fort Lincoln Cemetery Brentwood Prince George's County Maryland, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |