TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - STEPHENSON, Mrs Martha
- Age: 52
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 13th March, 1860
- Place of Residence: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 36947
- Price Of Ticket: £78 5s 4d
- Cabin Number: D-20
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Mount Auburn Cemetery Cambridge Middlesex County Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Martha Stephenson died on the 24th December, 1934, and was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery Cambridge Middlesex County Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |