TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - STONE, Mrs Martha Evelyn
- Age: 62
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th January, 1850
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113572
- Price Of Ticket: £80 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-28
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Martha Evelyn Stone died on the 12th May, 1924, and she was buried in Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |