TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - COLLYER, Miss Marjorie Charlotte "Lottie"
- Age: 8
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1904
- Place of Residence: Hampshire, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 31921
- Price Of Ticket: £26 5s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Payette, Idaho
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried:
Marjorie Charlotte Collyer was traveling with her parents, Harvey Collyer and Charlotte Annie Collyer. The Collyer family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Payette, Idaho.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |