TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - NEWELL, Miss Marjorie Anne
- Age: 23
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 12th February, 1889
- Place of Residence: Lexington, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 35273
- Price Of Ticket: £113 5s 6d
- Cabin Number: D-36
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Lexington, Massachusetts
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Marjorie Anne Newell was traveling with her father, Arthur Webster Newell, and her sister, Madeleine Newell, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Lexington, Massachusetts.
Madeleine Newell and Marjorie Anne Newell both managed to board lifeboat No. 6, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but Arthur Webster Newell was lost in the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
MAN died on the 11th June, 1992, and she was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A., the same place that her father, Arthur Webster Newell, and her sister, Madeleine Newell, were also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |