TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WRIGHT, Miss Marion
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th May, 1885
- Place of Residence: Yeovil, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 220844
- Price Of Ticket: £13 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Silk Creek Cemetery, Cottage Grove Lane, County, Oregon, U.S.A.
Marion Wright died on the 4th July, 1965, and she was buried in Silk Creek Cemetery, Cottage Grove Lane, County, Oregon, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |