TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - BACLINI, Miss Marie Catherine
- Age: 5
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st September, 1906
- Place of Residence: Duhur ash Shuwayr, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2666
- Price Of Ticket: £19 5s 2d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Calvary Cemetery, Woodside, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Latifa Baclini was traveling with her three daughters, Marie Catherine Baclini, Eugenie Baclini, and Helene Barbara Baclini, and the Baclini family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Brooklyn, New York.
Also traveling with the Baclini family was Adele Najib Kiamie, who was traveling to New York to get married.
Marie Catherine Baclini died on the 27th June, 1982, and she was buried in Calvary Cemetery, Woodside, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
- Eugenie Baclini
- Helene Barbara Baclini
- Latifa Baclini
- Marie Catherine Baclini
- Baclini, Eugenie - Death Certificate
- Baclini, Latifa - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |