TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - THAYER, Mrs Marian Longstreth
- Age: 39
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th November, 1872
- Place of Residence: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17421
- Price Of Ticket: £110 17s 8d
- Cabin Number: C-68
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Church of the Redeemer Cemetery, Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Marian Longstreth Thayer was traveling with her husband, John Borland Thayer, and her son, Jack Borland Thayer, and the Thayer family all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Haverford, Pennsylvania.
John Borland Thayer was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified. Marian Longstreth Thayer and Margaret Fleming both managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Jack Borland Thayer managed to board lifeboat Collapsible B, and was then transferred to lifeboat No. 12, also surviving the sinking.
Marian Longstreth Thayer died on 14th April, 1944, and was buried in Church of the Redeemer Cemetery, Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that her son, Jack Borland Thayer, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |