TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - NAKID, Miss Maria
- Age: 1
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1911
- Place of Residence: Zgharta, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2653
- Price Of Ticket: £15 14s 10d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Waterbury, Connecticut
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Calvary Cemetery Waterbury New Haven County Connecticut, U.S.A.
Maria Nakid was traveling with her parents, Sahid Nakid and Waika Nakid, and the Nakid family all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Waterbury, Connecticut.
Maria Nakid was the first Titanic survivor to die, on the 30th July, 1912, and she was buried in an unmarked grave in Calvary Cemetery Waterbury New Haven County Connecticut, U.S.A., the same place that her father, Sahid Nakid is also buried.
- Maria Nakid
- Sahid Nakid
- Waika Nakid
- Nakid, Mary - Death Certificate
- Nakid, Sahid - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |